[python] Re: [OT] some list technical notes

  • From: Kevin Bailey <ke-python@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:06:12 -0800

I've never posted to this list so I don't know that I deserve
a vote, but I've been reading for a long time so maybe that
counts. :)

It would be nice if whatever was chosen would support both
the people who favor forums, and those who would like to
continue to receive, and reply to, email. I belong to the
latter group.

I agree with Dirk. (Small) inline pictures are very important
for conveying concepts frequently discussed on this list,
not to mention showing off our latest offspring. :)

I was very impressed with the ability to view pictures in
the archive of this list. It's such a pain in Yahoo Groups
(if its even possible) and bikeforums.net. I hope that is
not lost.

Cheers,
krb