[python] Re: Nexus Inter-7 coaster break

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:50:02 +0200

I have a 3-gear Shimano hub gear with coaster brake on my Monty.

http://www.olafjohansson.com/monty/montypage.html

The brake never gave me any problem, but to brake with your feet instead of
your hands on a python, that is an additional mini-skill that has to be
required. But it is not difficult. My reason for having this sort of brake was
that I wanted a clean design with a minimum of wires.

Olaf