[python] Re: News from Brazil

  • From: Robert Bunting <metalheads@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 20:26:42 -0400

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the quick reply. It sounds like you live in perpetual springtime. How much did your "Sucuri" end up weighing. I like your steering joint. What kind of place in the states might be able to supply these. Are they an automotive thing or what? Have you ever used round tubing and/or chrome moly steel? We must do Jurgen proud and make beautiful light bikes. Yours is the nicest I've seen yet. Jurgen, what do you think? Does anyone know how much Stefan's carbon fiber bike weighed. No response from him yet.
My son and I are starting soon. Other cycling friends are very interested.

Greeting to all,
Rob

On Apr 13, 2004, at 7:52 PM, Eduardo L P Jr wrote:

Hi Robert!

My Python isn't mine. I've made it to a friend who don't have "steel mill
skills". He is 1.69 m high and I'm 1.86 m high... I don't know if I will be
able to ride this bike, but I know I will have my own Python!!!

The steering angle of the "Sucuri" (a brazilian snake "cousin" of the Python
;-) is 65 deg.

Our spring will begin in September... We are in Autumn, but we don't have a
cold season here... In my city, the lowest temperature last year was 19 deg
Celsius... I've never seen snow in my life...

[]'s Eduardo

Ypê Bike: http://www.ypebike.cjb.net/
Ypê Mono: http://www.ype.unicyclist.com/