[python] Newby homebuilder

  • From: Rick Lubberdink <ricklubberdink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:58:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
My name is Rick and i'm from Holland. I'm trying te get some info about
building a python-bike.
My goal is first to collect al the info and components needed , and then setup
an 3d model in SolidWorks. From there i create drawings for making and
assemling the components en finally the whole bike.

I am not new to building bikes. I build a zephyr lowracer and a flevobike-racer
before. I still own the zephyr but the flevo is sold. Riding the flevo was not
quite my thing. So i hope that a python is a bit better to drive for me.

I am not in a hurry but trying to make te bike this year.
Tips and help is in all sorts welcome.

Rick, who rides  a on a Challenge Hurricane for daily use.

The fish are biting.