[python] Re: New python in Columbus Ohio USA

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:39:01 +0200

Shouldn´t you ride the Eustaff instead of being online?

My shift doesn't start until tomorrow evening ... when the rains has ended ... :-)

Good luck, good weather and no Platten!

At the moment I prefer riding and making tours instead
of building bikes ;-)
So what do the two still inside their shell look like? Do they carry any new solutions? Improvements? Alterations?

The two are not mine ;-)

Don't forget your guru responsibilities :-)

I already feel like in nirvana. But I still dream of an amphibian carbon python ...