[python] Re: New python from Finland

  • From: Pekka Pitkänen <pegalle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 12:36:37 +0300

Hello pythonists,

I've managed to take some specs from my python. I decided to take high / low
measurement where possible.
http://www.nojapyorafoorumi.fi/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1437&start=45 quite
bottom of the page.
I hope that it's ok to use that Jurgen's drawing? And that there isn't
already a python named PPPython?

And having a videoclip from practising and cruising. No big bruises :)
http://moment.pic.fi/kuvat/nikonisti/Videot/