[python] Re: New python

  • From: Steffen Risse <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 23:46:28 +0100

Welcome Frank!

Congratulations on your pythondesign. I like especially how you attached
the rear suspension, but I'm also curious like Jürgen how your asymmetric
steering will work. The bb-seat-distance will shorten while turning to the
left and getting longer while turning to the right. I didn't managed to
ride my python without a wheel chair as backpart. But I'm not a python
rider to messure with and practical studies may destroy all my theories.

Good luck and always a hand wide space between frame and ground ;0)
Steffen