[python] Re: New Video found

  • From: Henry Thomas <whpthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:46:53 +1000

Hi All,

I haven't posted for some time, but on the subject of videos, I just posted a new one of me on Jetrike. Hopefully this will give you some idea of how it rides. In the video I am riding Jetrike around the research station, reaching speeds of 37kmh and cornering at 22kmh (in two places) on a 2km loose gravel circuit. The road is a single lane, and all the corners are at right angles, so I really had to lean hard not to end up in the cane fields!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i87DfciN_A

Cheers,

-h