[python] Re: New Trike

  • From: "Mark Schaaf" <Mark.Schaaf@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:59:49 +0200

Am Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:13:49 +0200 schrieb JÃrgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>:

Nice work Mark!

Thank you, it was a lot of work!

Seems you want to transport huge things with the trike.

I want to transport everything i need for live and for framebuilding, including gas bottles for welding :))

25hz once built a tilting delta python too and he said that
the feeling was quit similar to a two wheeler. Maybe for the
beginning it is a good idea to block the tilting mechanism.

Oh yes, in this configuration it drives like a "gumcow"

I will replace the rubber.

Let you surprice :-))
I have an idea, how i can get the driving-feeling, i would get.

What is the steering pivot made of?

The bearings are made of two pieces of Igus QFM-3034-37.
they are fixed in own-drilled Aluminium-HeadsetÂs.
In the center is a 30x1 mm Steelaxle.
In this is pressed two aluminium Inlays whitch are fixed with a 10mm screw in the middle.

ThatÂs all :-))

And: it works great, after i head doubled the steering survey.
(the steering heavyness is lost by relieving the tension of welding :-)))