[python] Re: New Speed Record

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:54:48 -0700 (PDT)

Regarding motor-assist, if the python is being pulled by at the front, dynamics
may be altered (reduced PSI?).  Has anyone try rear wheel electric motor yet?
 I am wondering if it's similar to braking rear wheel.

With a shell, the air flow may stabilize at high speed (if there is no
cross-wind).  Here is another solution that may help python in both speed and
stability,
http://www.fastcompany.com/1773852/a-flywheel-powered-bicycle-offers-regenerative-braking-for-your-bike

Vi