[python] Re: New Python coming up

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:21:15 +0200

    * From: "Sam v. Herwaarden" <sammelweis@xxxxxxxxx>
    * To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    * Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:57:00 +0200

The entire python. I want to keep it simple (first time) so I'll go
with the traditional PU lay-up method. But actually everything I know
about carbon so far is from (a *lot* of) reading and planning, I still
need to experience the stuff itself.
The design will be much more like an optima bike though - the seat
will have its own part of the frame (so the center part will be sort
of a T turned upside down, but more elegant ;)). Also I'll try
something I've never seen before on a recumbent for the suspension,
I'll mail a sketch of it when I'm on the computer that it's on.
Sam

Do you think it would be possible to build (glue) a frame from ready made carbon tubing?

olaf