[python] New Python coming up

  • From: "Sam v. Herwaarden" <sammelweis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:50:23 +0200

Hi
A part of my ordered carbon (the dutch part) arrived monday, and today
the carbon I ordered in Germany is arriving - which means I'm starting
construction (practice, actually) this weekend!
I'll start practicing by making random stuff out of fiberglass, and
then I'll make a seat. The only thing I'm a little worried about
concerning the frame is actually that I position stuff wrong (like a
non-horizontal BB) and I still need to find out all the sizes and
stuff for the wheel and disk brake holders - but I think I can ask
Snel, they build custom bicycles.
I still need to get part of the in-frame stuff (flevo headset, BB
tube, seat tubes, cable guides).
I'm really curious about how long it's going to take, honestly, I
don't have a clue ;)
Also I really hope my head angle is going to work out :) What angle do
you think is the safest bet?
I'm going to keep a weblog about the progress, I still have to finish
the layout though - I'll let you know when it gets interesting.
Sam