[python] Re: New Jetrike Rev B Plans

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:49:49 +0000

"Cutting out all the bits, machining them and welding it all together has actually rekindled my interest and respect for the simple, light weight and elegant design of the Python. It really is a major innovation in recumbent design." --- quoting Henry

This can stand saying several times. P3 especially strikes me as an extraordinarily subtle and sophisticated achievement, clearly the result of a lot of inventive thought, and practical development. Not least remarkable is that it's all deliberately designed to cannibalise the thousands of underused bikes and parts now lying around in the world, to allow a brilliantly effective recumbent to be made for little more than pennies.

If I can just get down the never-shortening job-queue to it, I have an ambition to build a copy of P3, as close as I can make it, just to have one of these excellent bikes. LLongyfarchiadau Jurgen!

Cofion,   RhG