[python] Re: New Drawing: Drive system

  • From: juermaier@xxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:19:45 +0200

Hi Paul,

your design is complicate and will add more weight to the front wheel,
also the leverarm for cornering will be shorter. If this is fortune or not I
dont know. With my first leverarm python the feet are very near to the
hub. In a few weeks when I will have accomplished my second python,
I will be able to compare the influence of short and long leverarm, even
so it will be difficult, because the steering angles are different.

What speeks against a smaller front wheel? There exists a 20 ' python
in this forum.

Greetings from Jürgen aus Giebelstadt