[python] Re: My new website / Mon nouveau site

  • From: Guy Bouchard <gbouchar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 07:19:06 -0500

> So, if you build boats too, have you ever thought of
> building a recumbent, that can be used as a boat?

My boss in 2002 (www.esquif.com) had an idea like this. I have not really
tought about it. When i was there i was thinking of Streamline since we were
molding boat all days long. It would have costly to build the mold but after
that we could make body really easily.

I'd like a velomobile since we have nasty weather here but i don't like
working with fiberglass/kevlar/epoxy.  Maybe something like Wim Van Wijnen
Ecocar 2000. It is a lot like a Python but higher.

I will have to think about that!

Guy