[python] Re: My idea of a trike

  • From: Stephan Schöling <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:09:09 +0100

Hi,

I hope the dogs have learned to take the drivers orders very well, otherwise the trike would be really funny to steer ;-)

But really, there are Huskys are pulling sledges or 3-wheeled training-sledges in summer. The dogs really love it to pull.

And i saw a report in TV these days about a manufacturer of _modern_ agricultural machines pulled by donkey, horses or bulls. They said it works fine, cheap and eco-balanced.
HPV- horse  povered vehicle !

Stephan

Jürgen Mages wrote:
Hi Jim,

questionable if the dog finds this eco-friendly ;-)

How about your project? Learning, seat, trike ...

Cheers to sunny St. Lucia,
Jürgen.

On 07.02.2007 03:22, Jim wrote:
This is a great trike that I found.  Real eco drive

http://www.ozebook.com/cynosphere.htm

Jim Sparks