[python] Monty measurements

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 18:59:30 +0200

Today I had my weirdest flat tire ever. The steel wire in the beading of the Big Apple cracked and punctured the tube. Some 6–7 cm of the thin wire now pokes out of the beading. It must have turned in its 'pocket' after it had cracked, perhaps during the few metres I rode with the empty tire before noticing it. Anyway, that tyre was brand new and now goes right back to the LBS where I bought it.

I met up with my friend Jan-Inge this afternoon and he took some photos. He is also on this list and can perhaps post a link to them when they are ready.

Finally, the Monty (2x16") measurements:

pivot angle  62
trail  -17
seat height  27
bb-seat height  14