[python] Re: Meeting

  • From: Hanno Hirsch <superhanno@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:40:57 +0100

Hello,
>> Would that be around 28/29 of April? The idea of having python riders
>> from all Europe meeting at the Spezi fair is tantalizing. I very much
>> would like to see the Spezi fair but usually at that time of year it
>> is hard to get away.

The SPEZI fair as meeting point is sucking,
all the people are too busy running around meeting someone or testing bikes.

>> It would perhaps be better having a python meeting in the summer. And
>> at a place slightly more towards the north ...

no, go for the mediterranean southwest of germany ;-)

>> Are you working on the invitations, Jürgen?
>
> Another chance would be the Schloßparktreffen organised by Hanno Hirsch
> in Karlsruhe. The last was in September this year.

there are two new chances next year:

may 12 th

and

september 15 th

I will try to organize a whole weekend around the Schlosspark meetings
again.

BTW:
it was nice to meet you, Juergen
and your phyton was one of the major photo models of this event.

hope to welcome you again for the meetings.

        Hanno, not riding a phyton yet, but working on two special mid-steering
designs