[python] Re: Meeting

  • From: Olaf Johansson <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:15:34 +0100

On 18 dec 2006, at 22.16, Jürgen Mages wrote:

Would that be around 28/29 of April? The idea of having python riders from all Europe meeting at the Spezi fair is tantalizing. I very much would like to see the Spezi fair but usually at that time of year it is hard to get away. It would perhaps be better having a python meeting in the summer. And at a place slightly more towards the north ...
Are you working on the invitations, Jürgen?

Another chance would be the Schloßparktreffen organised by Hanno Hirsch
in Karlsruhe. The last was in September this year.

Oh, that's a looong time ahead.

Anyway I am projecting a large tour to the north for next year and there is a good chance that we could meet. Damned Öresund bridge is preventing
me from doing it all by bike.

Take the northen route over Helsingør–Helsingborg instead. There they have good old fashioned ferries which will give you a perfect alibi for not cycling over the water.

If you go ahead with your plan and if you come to Sweden or Denmark – I hope we can arrange a meeting. It would be fun to meet you in real life after all the discussions we have had over the internet.

olaf