[python] Re: Max Speed 67 on Delta Trike

  • From: Stefan Bartels <sbartels@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 14:58:13 +0200

Dear Nobuo,
that was a breathtaking video. You even overtook a car. I am very glad everything went well. Don't risk too much! My worst recumbent crash was caused by a cat that jumped out of a garden right in front of me, and I wasn't even going half your speed... It is not easy for me to navigate your site, could you please give me a direct links to good (side) view or drawing of your formidable trike?
Kind regards
Stefan

moriguchi schrieb:

Hello

I've uploaded a new video.

http://stage6.divx.com/user/eaajaf/video/1595066/

In the previous video, I was so scared that I used some brake.
At the 4th trial, at last, I could finish the downhill with no braking, then
reached max. speed of 75.5km/h!

I will not make further trial since I am afraid of crash.

Best regards,
Nobuo Moriguchi