[python] Re: "Maiden Voyage"

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:20:51 +0100

Hello Jinlin - Great to hear from you!

Strangely enough I cannot ride the trike version, but for the rest of the world it seems easy to learn. My wife and daughter both switch between bike and trike without any problems. As they are not especially gifted with python riding skills I would say that switching is not a big problem. My daughter even says that starting with the trike had helped her a lot to learn the bike.

If you build a bike rear-end for your nice trike

http://en.openbike.org/wiki/Python_Trikes#Jinlin_Wen.2C_China

you will have to go through the learning process during the first view hundreds of kilometers like everyone else has to, but the rewards for these efforts will be worth it a thousand times.

Is there a small recumbent community where you live in China, or are you the only one?

On 18.02.2008 14:40, jinlin wen wrote:
Glad to hear your riding pleasure! I am even jealous of your riding
skill! Since I am riding Python trike, it made me nearly impossible
to ride two wheel Python, I imagine.They must be very different.
Right?

Jinlin Wen