[python] Long Distance Tour

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:32:01 +0200

Hi all,

some days ago I made a 120 km day trip with heavy package.
http://www.python-lowracer.de/pics/gallery/Python%20P3%20Bamberg%20Tour%20(6).JPG
In opposite to the desastruous trekking bike tour it went flawless
and I had a great time. The P3 downhill behaviour was stabilized
with lots of weight behind my back (+15kg).

I am very encouraged now to make the Hamburg tour with the
P3 and if the time and mood is good, I will continue to Aalborg,
Danmark.

Recently I have set up a "Wiki for Long Distance Bike Routes"
http://www.radfernwege.de.tt
It is in German and its purpose is to gather all information
available on these routes. A good example is the site about the
Main-Donau-Channel bike route:
http://www.heinztomato.de/wiki/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.RMD-Kanal

For the tour from Hamburg to Aalborg I intend to follow the
Ochsenweg (Hærvejen in Danmark)
http://www.heinztomato.de/wiki/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.Ochsenweg

If someone knows this route better, I would appreciate if he
writes down some info on this site.

Dasselbe gilt natürlich auch für die anderen Radfernwege. Wäre toll,
wenn noch mehr Leute das Wiki unterstützen würden...

Cheers,
Jürgen.