[python] Re: Jetstream

  • From: "Torben Scheel" <torben@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:15:25 +0100

Mine helps a lot. On other pythons it isn't nescessary (Dirks Bonnes with.
20inch wheels ride fine without handlebars compared to mine). Read my
"python blog".

Cheers,
Torben

From: "August" <augusthahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
    <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:29:45
    -0700

Thanks for getting
    back to me so soon.I am really intriqe by the concept of
the home built
    such a tiny little bike the one with the 16 inch wheels.as to
the
    balence when I first tryed a recumbent I was hauling down the block

first try.Im investegating on building one I have leads on most of the
    frame
parts just a little brain storming till finished.
-----