[python] Re: Jetstream

  • From: Ralph Essinger <ressinger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 13:01:21 -0700

Thanks for the reply I've only been following this list for a few months
and have not yet experienced a period of calm. Especially with the last
flurry. During my anxious pondering as to the status of this list, my
wife tried to calm me and told me that folks might be out enjoying the
outside, as always she was right; funny that? Vancouver is still wet so
I'm either green with envy or the moss has set in. Thanks again for
reassuring me that all is well in the python world.

Ralph