[python] Re: Jetstream

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:34:54 +0100

Hi Ralph,

all the list members have moved to the new python forum:

http://eggrz7.free.fr/python-project/

No - just joking.

Honestly, after lots of traffic in the list, I find times of
silence and contemplation very relaxing and useful. No need
to get frightened.

Yesterday I made a nice tour with my wife and we met Sergio
Gomez, the inventor of ZOX bikes, on a 26low. Funnily enough
we did not talk about recumbents, but about the weather and
family stuff ...

Grüße,
Jürgen.

On 14.03.2007 18:39, Ralph Essinger wrote:
What happened? Where did everyone go? I'm finally on holiday gearing
up to finally build my first python and the inspiring, whimsical
teachings and leanings contained in the mailing list have come to and
abrupt halt? Has it moved somewhere else? If anyone knows why it has
all of a sudden become very quite please let me know; it's kind of
eerie.

Ralph