[python] Re: Jaimes projects

  • From: "Jaime Cristovao" <jaime.alexandre@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:46:03 +0200

Ola Tobias!

Where can I find photos of your Python?

Cheers,

Jaime

ola jaime alexandre,
tu pareces muito apto e rapido realisando os teus projeitos! respeito!
1o years ago i spent one year in coimbra, "practical work". nothing was
more inexisting than anything like a recumbent scene, not even bicycles
were seen. never, if it wasn't me. every trip i took ended in
hitchhiking home, leaving a broken bike in some bush to be taken care of
later. bikes were sold in supermarkets (china) and hardwarestores (
tabor) . for all i know you are the first to jump into gear in your
country. like a solitary blossom in a wide vast nothing. happily
polinizado by the python.i saw your tryke - looks good to me!
i am a great fan of small wheels, lighter, tougher, smaller, much harder
to break. and with a real fat tire  there is nothing to complain talking
comfort. and style... should you happen to see the picture of my python
let me tell you that she still doesn't run. the picture posted shows a
friend in schwarzwald, showing off my no. 9. a blast.
juergen et al, please forgive this off-topic-stuff. i will shut up for a
while, promise!
cheers to all of you from tropical reutlingen
tobi