[python] Re: Ice racers

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:01:04 +0100

but that has been fixed by doubling the screw count.

Any close up pictures of this wheel? How do you protect the tube inside?

We need to extend the front fender

When riding through snow for a longer time, my front fender gets stuffed with snow until the wheel stops turning. I can imagine that Jukka experiences similar problems with his hipparion. Any solutions on this snow jam?

The titling python rear end I am building for the PC2 is coming along
nicely. It mounts in the drop outs in place of the rear wheel and you can't
tell the difference in handling between the delta and normal rear end.

The tilting delta rear end looks great. I wonder how, once the bike is tilted, one comes back into the upright position. Is this by acceleration?

Looking forward for your ice race pictures and clips ...