[python] Re: Ice python and ice races

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:33:42 +0100

Olaf (who has been involuntary disconnected from this list since beginning of January )

Ha - and I thought you were in a huff because of my unicycle joke ;-)

Er, what was the question ...? Ah yes, pivot axle through hip joints ... well I assume that you included the picture of the unicycle in order to imply that this correlation might be important. And perhaps it is. But I don't think comparing with a unicycle is rewarding since it is a completely different breed than pythons.

I confess that I only added the unicycle picture to draw your attention ;-)

That was your last posting from January 6th.

Jürgen, you can try to shoot it from the screen with a dv-camera. Just be sure to pull the curtains down and tell everyone in your home to be quiet.

Honestly, I silently hoped for a more ingenious solution ;-)

Cheers,
Jürgen.