[python] Re: Ice python and ice races

  • From: Olaf Johansson <olaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:20:43 +0100

Jürgen, you can try to shoot it from the screen with a dv-camera. Just be sure to pull the curtains down and tell everyone in your home to be quiet.

Olaf (who has been involuntary disconnected from this list since beginning of January )

On 7 mar 2006, at 09.51, Jürgen Mages wrote:

Anybody could save that ice-race video to his harddisk?

When we did the ice racing, Discovery Channel wanted to
film it.  I missed it when it was on TV, but here's the video
segment of it:
http://www.exn.ca/dailyplanet/view.asp?date=2/22/2006

Direkt link: http://media.exn.ca/exnmedia/exn20060222-icebike.wmv

Whatever I tried, it did not work ...

I suppose one needs a software that records the video stream
into a file. I could do this with the sound only.

Thanks,