[python] Re: IHPVA wiki

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:50:46 +0000

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 10:01 +0000, Rhisiart Gwilym wrote:
 I'm a native speaker

I didn't know we were allowed to call Welsh "native" any more.

No, I mean English, George. To my great regret, I was deprived of learning my own national language as my cradle language -- the first one of all. Instead I grew up with English as the first one, and learned Cymraeg -- imperfectly -- in adulthood. Shouldn't happen to anyone. Not that I could ever regret being fluent in the superlative English language. But it should have been the second one. Not that this has anything to do with pythons. Just a permanent bee in my bonnet....... Cof, RhG