[python] Re: Hello Everybody

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 10:35:38 +0200

On May 4, 2005, at 22:10, Daryl Bender wrote:

The problem is I reeeeeally want the 26" wheels yet don't have the inseam for them, the legs yes.

Why do you want 26"? What are you going to loose using wheels with a two inch smaller circumference? Rolling resistance? I don't think you'll notice the difference. Using well built and true wheels with quality tyres with correct pressure will have a greater influence on speed.

The advantages with 24" will be a slight weight reduction, you will be able to adjust your position a little while riding and you won't chafe off your jewels ... ;–)

Anyway, welcome to the club!

olaf