[python] Hello Everybody

  • From: "Daryl Bender" <darylb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 16:10:03 -0400

Hi Guys

Several days ago I stumbled on the Python page and now I think I may be
hooked! What a cool machine!! It hit me on many levels!

I just got off the phone ordering a length each of 20 x 10 x 1.5, 40 x 10 x
2mm tubing and if the later is too heavy (2 vs. 1.5) I hedged my bets with
30 x 10 x 1.5 which seems to have worked for Torbin (I have been reading the
list archives).

It may be a while before I build as I still have to work out my design. The
problem is I reeeeeally want the 26" wheels yet don't have the inseam for
them, the legs yes. I'll figure it out, just may take me a bit. I have been
making some study plans on Pro/E (about 2 days now) which still have a long
way to go. If anybody has any comments on them they can be found mid way
down ("plans in PDF form") on a quickie page I whipped up;

http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/TempBent/Python.html
<http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/TempBent/Python.html>

Anyway it looks like another "egg may have hatched". I'll try not to ask too
many stupid questions.

Cheers
Daryl Bender