[python] Re: Handle Bar

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 11:09:33 +0100

Handlebars are a matter of taste. They are not needed for steering and
so I leave the aside which saves weight and improves air drag.

Brake levers are beneath the seat which keeps them dry and protected
from falls.

Gear levers are attached to the front part which makes them a bit
cumbersome to operate, but I love the minimalistic cable guidance.

I once tried to ride the Python PX.5 with handlebars welded to the
front frame, but as soon as I touched them the bike became unstable ;-)