[python] Re: Google Earth (OT)

  • From: Stephan Schöling <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:39:19 +0100

Hi !
Frappr is very nice ! I have createt a new map called "python recumbent bike".
All Builders are invited to join and  add their location !

You can find the map here :
http://www.frappr.com/?a=showmap2&mapid=137439344909

Stephan

25hz wrote:
Ok, this is an OLD post, but it got filtered to the wrong folder and was
buried for . . . well, months :)  Anyway, Google Earth is cool, but have you
see Frappr?  It is a Google system and you can create a Python group that
Python owners/builders/riders can enter their location in.  You don't need
to be very precise with the addresses if security is an issue, and you can
get away with just a city name, no other info.
Main site:  http://www.frappr.com/

A sample:  http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=120840