[python] Re: Google Earth (OT)

  • From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:53:17 -0500

Ok, this is an OLD post, but it got filtered to the wrong folder and was
buried for . . . well, months :)  Anyway, Google Earth is cool, but have you
see Frappr?  It is a Google system and you can create a Python group that
Python owners/builders/riders can enter their location in.  You don't need
to be very precise with the addresses if security is an issue, and you can
get away with just a city name, no other info.
Main site:  http://www.frappr.com/

A sample:  http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=120840