[python] Re: Google Earth

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:54:45 +0100

Thanks Jim,

all merits for the southernmost location go to you (until now).
St. Lucia for sure is a very unique place. What are these ponds
west of your house for (aquaculture?).

  > The python is almost ready.  I have rear suspension and I have
  > considered moving the front bearing tube to the frame and using a C
  > assembly on the front frame.  This way I could have different front
  > wheel setups and change them without changing the bearings.  I would
  > have just one set.  I will post pics a soon as I get finished.

Sounds interesting. Hope, everything works fine for you.

PS: I respect all the recent discussions about privacy and paranoia.
As I am a "public person" anyway I don't mind to reveal the location
where I live, because everyone, who wants to, can find out my address
without any effort.