[python] Re: Going crazy

  • From: "Hanno Hirsch" <superhanno@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 20:12:30 +0200

Hi Olaf,

> I believe we talked about having a python meeting at next year's Spezi.

wasn't anything announced this year too?

> I think this is a fine idea. We should perhaps include other bikes
> which are centre steered as well.

I will be there with the Twist Mk II, at the 3 rd folding recumbent design
contest

> I have already thought of one activity we could have on the program:
> Handball! Imagine two teams of 4-6 python riders playing handball. What
> fun! What a show!

or drenching each other with super soaker water guns.
Or  any rider gets a bucket full of water and he can soak the competitors.

I got drenched at the arrival of our Eustaff Stage, when Urs
"Zauberschrauber" Kellermann emptied a bucket of water over me, but it was
kind of relief, we had done about 150 kms of hot desert ride over 35
degrees, some got sunburned.

> olaf, 3 hours from Eustaff engagement

    Hanno, in the Eustaff central for the last stages