[python] Fw: p3 fine tuned now

  • From: Bjørn Harbo <bharbo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 07:39:57 +0200

> The child diseases are finally cured and riding starts
> to make fun.

What did you change from the original set up?

> Cornering is becoming easier every day and I dared
> to ride about 50 km/h downhill. No wobbling so
> far, but after my first desastruous tour 3 weeks ago,
> I am still very careful.

As far as I remember you rode the P1 at a much higher speed without anxiety.
How do you explain the difference?

Finally: I am still collecting material and tools for my project (guess I
will have to update my welding machine park...). In the meantime I enjoy a
wonderful time visualizing the construction. Your detailed pictures do help
me a lot. Would it be possible to upload pictures showing the stand and seat
setup? How do you prevent the stand from falling down (is there a hidden
spring somewhere?)? And how did you arrange the seatbelts at the upper part
of the 28" fork?

Bjørn