[python] Re: Fw: [Freelists News] FreeLists to get an upgrade this weekend

  • From: olaf <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:30:42 +0100

Hi everyone!

It has been quiet on the list lately. All problems solved are they? All pythons running nice and smoothly? No more crashes?

Last weekend the local HPV-group in Malmo, Sweden had a visit from its neighbouring capital Copenhagen. It was Dirk Bonne and his 20" python.

We had a very enjoyable meeting where it was put beyond doubt that Dirk's python is very stable and not difficult to ride. Three out of five HPV-members could instantly ride the thing.

I filmed an interview with Dirk that is available here:

http://lsaffre.dyndns.org/~dirk/movies/babypython.mov

The movie is 6 minutes long and 45 MB thick
(I will try to compress it more later)

olaf johansson