[python] Re: Funny Python fender

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 21:32:22 +0200

Mathieu - great idea. Much better than my own taped cover, because yours is removeable for maintenance and cleaning.

Thank you.

On 21.05.2018 21:05, Mathieu Thomachot wrote:

Hi All,

I found a funny way of building a fender for my 20" Python front wheel.
I just made it from a plastic dustbin cover, cut into 2 parts that I attached together with bolts.
I used the cover of a 100 liters workshop dustbin, that you can easily find in home improvement supplies shops.
I thought it woud be worth sharing it, as I find the result pretty cool considering the investment.

Photos are available here : https://photos.app.goo.gl/Duw5LGYAzi6xSXN62

You will see that I am also working on a custom seat, but that is an other story :-)

Mathieu

with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.