[python] Re: Foot movement observation

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 21:33:28 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, PSI does improve as I ride more / same bike.  Yes, I am guilty of riding a
different bike each day of the week :) and don't mind the initial PSI for the
sake of science.  Some bikes are less prone to initial PSI than others, wheel
size, pivot angle / location / distance from BB, chain ring weight, alignment...

Vi

I can not see any PSI. Clipless pedals surely help as control over bike gets
better (float doesn't matter here). On the other hand I neither switch between
different geometries as you do, and that allows my body to really know my bike.
When I switched between "pythoon" and "stokid python" and back, I noticed a
small PSI that went away again after a short while. So, may be, if you'd stick
to a geometry, PSI will be reduced anyway even without the use of clipless
pedals.