[python] Folks

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Python Malinglist" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 19:49:21 +0200

In the last 5 days we had wonderful springtime weather and I
was out with the python several hours each day.

Let me tell you one thing:

This bike is the fucking best bike that I ever have ridden.
(and I rode a lot of different bike types!)

If you can: take the next welding machine, get some bike
parts, buy some tubing, build the bike as fast as you can,
tame it and learn how to ride it. You will condemn each hour that
you have lost, being without this bike - I promise you!

Do not plan everything do death - just start doing it!
Any errors that you made during the building process can
be undone, or improved next time.