[python] Re: FWD-RWS-Recumbent

  • From: dirk@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:24:17 +0100

Hi,

yes it should but i don't know if anyone tried yet.
Jürgen claimed that his px5 was next to unrideable. There should be quite some
documentation on the px5 if you search the python mail archive at freelists for
it.

what questions me is the direction of the pivot. in dennis solution he is using
handlebars and the pivot angle is pointing towards the front part of the bike
while located behind the center towards the rear part ... i wonder if this
would result in just the opposite of self centering... i expected the pivot to
point towards the rear part once located closer to the rear end in oder to keep
the self centering effect. Maybe something to simulate with to beams with a
pivoted joint.

regards,
DirkS