[python] Re: Evolution Bike

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:53:14 +0100

Here is another ... well it's not a geared hub exactly ... only one gear, but
if you don't mind pushing the cranks hard when going from still stand you can
actually design it to have the ratio of your choice.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36273

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52571

Olaf