[python] EN 14764: 2005 from Ed. Gordon in Plymouth, England

  • From: "jeanedd" <jeanedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 22:02:20 -0000

A bit "Off-Topic", but I hope you will forgive me.
I understand the new European "City and Trekking" construction and testing
regulations take effect from 30/01/2007.
Does anyone know a way for me to read just the section regarding the
cycle-frame ?
I can buy a copy of the whole standard from the British Standards Institute fro
£148.00- (c. 230Euro, I think !!)
As a pensioner, this is more than I can afford, so I am hoping to find a way to
take a look at the rules before I spend too much money.

Meantime, may I send my best wishes to all contributors to Python-thinking.
First thing I do each evening is to read the Python List.
All the best, from Ed.