[python] Re: Dirks baby python - hanging pendulum

  • From: Ray Schumacher <mtb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:54:08 -0800

At 02:56 AM 3/23/2006, you wrote:

Hallo Jens,

My name is Jens. I am physic student form Munich ...

Great! We desperately need more physicist here ;-)

Yes! Bring your friends from mechanics 202!

Should be a nice little exercise in mechanics for a physics student...

BTW: We have much more unresolved questions concerning
engeneering mechanics.

A fabulous idea for thesis work! "A Complete Solution to the Modalities and Dynamics of Python Recumbent Bicycles"
I'm sure we could cobble together all of the research papers that we have seen so far for you... ;-)

There was some discussion earlier of the quaternions required to solve the pivot geometry/behavior: http://www.google.com/search?&q=quaternions+python+freelists
with many equasions from Dirk.

Ray