[python] Re: Cool handlebar for 48deg 20in

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:10:03 -0700 (PDT)

Magic, I can ride it on first trial :) Ground clearance also improved, but seat
angle became a little too upright ~40 deg to stop me from sliding off forward.
can also push it forward by the headrest. Perhaps this is a good objective test
for ride-ability, independent of hip
coordination... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yBjSGL_pd8

Vi