Well having done 3000+ miles on my Low racer Python trike on 20" wheels I
have a couple of issues that can only really be resolved with a new trike ?
1) at 8" seat height I am getting very wet and dirty in the winter and
every year it takes such a beating it needs a complete refurbish/paint
2) it is to wide for some of the bike path hazards at 30"
3) over the years due to changes in rear tyres and seat rear support the
ride has become very hard and uncomfortable not helped by it being very
short you are almost sat over the rear axle ?
So thinking about a trike with:-
1) 24" or 26" wheels ?
2) narrow tilting iLean rear end [ initially with rubber wrapping to allow
quick learning curve ] about 24"/26" overall width ?
3) longer than existing [ won't fit in car though without dismantling ]
So for a taller Python I am thinking that I should have a seat height of
between 12" and 16" , or could I go higher if the rear tilts ?
Should I aim for a Air Bike size/geometry ? or maybe a stretched P4.
Are there any other tall Python trikes out there ?