[python] Re: Bipolar update

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 00:17:36 -0700 (PDT)

if the rear pivot points forward, the rear wheel probably would counter steer
and makes the bike unride-able at 60 deg.  As is, I can park the bike with the
wheels turned in opposite direction to make it look uninviting :)

Looking at the second video from an observer point of view, the bike does
meander more like the real animal.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abNt5v9CsHg
Maybe it's time for a python skin shell (costume)...