[python] Re: Bipolar - a double-pivot folding python

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:27:28 -0700 (PDT)

Second day on the trail went smoother and more pleasant, slowed down on gravel,
and sped up on dirt surface, and no fall.  The figure-8 turn on asphalt is
uploaded, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_DKORuKIIg.  Little observable
movement is consistent with what I felt through my back, but visual
verification
is much more convincing.   I guess the back is not very good at sensing, just
one big piece of lazy organ (skin)...

Yes, the seat rest is the "handlebar" for the rear wheel, but my back has not
learned much control yet.  During a turn the body leaned and lifted off the
seat
a little allowing the rear wheel more freedom to follow the front wheel along
the turning circumference.  The more observable seat/wheel rotations occurred
somewhat sudden when I pushed harder on the pedal to force more front wheel
rotation.  It would be nice to learn how to straighten out the bike, rather
than
just leaning still.   Also, the seat is not as comfortable as my regular
contour
seat, so there is room to improve here for longer ride...

Cheers,

Vi